kde4 in F22

Piotr Gbyliczek piotr.gbyliczek at reconnix.com
Wed Oct 21 15:21:07 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 21 October 2015 15:47:37 Sérgio Basto wrote:
> Hi, could you document this a little more ,
> I see
> Package URL:
>
> https://github.com/piotr-gbyliczek/kde4-fedora/raw/master/SRPMS/kde-workspa
> ce-4.11.22-3.fc22.src.rpm
>
> but https://github.com/piotr-gbyliczek is empty ,
>
> could follow your hacks on github would be great !

Ah, yes ... I've deleted github repo today, moved it to bitbucket

https://bitbucket.org/peemhq/kde4-fedora/src

I've changed issue tracker URL in copr, haven't rebuild RPMs yet using new
location.

Feel free to look at spec files, that is about only thing there :)

As well, please test F23 packages, it may be better to combine efforts rather
than creating another repo for F23. I'm open to other people helping.

Regards,
Piotr