blog post on Plasma 5 quality

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Tue Oct 20 16:44:01 UTC 2015

On Monday 19 October 2015 07:24:45 Glenn Holmer wrote:
> What do you think?
>
> http://blog.martin-graesslin.com/blog/2015/10/some-thoughts-on-the-quality-o
> f-plasma-5/

I really really do not care where the faults lie. The simple fact of the
matter is that 5 is so faulty, for what ever reason, that I cannot use it.
That is the beginning and the end of the story.

Sorry dudes... But I will not be upgrading to Fedora 22, or 23 or whatever. At
least for the next year and a half I will be chugging along with kde 4.x and
using a different distro.

The impact of KDE5 is that severe on my day to day use.

Eli

believed to be clean.