Implement Fedora KDE documentation in order to create a stronger contributors base

Germano Massullo germano.massullo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:12:29 UTC 2015

A few personal considerations: Fedora KDE spin is well maintained by the
KDE SIG. Since it is made of a not-so-big amount of people, every time a
person leaves the group, we obviously have a not trivial problem.
I would like to help the KDE SIG, therefore a short thought: we would
need a step-by-step guide/documentation concerning how the KDE SIG
maintains the entire spin, so that:
- potential volunteers can study on their own how to contribute without
having to contact contributors;
- we can increase the volunteers base, in order to rely the project on a
bigger and stronger contributors base, avoiding potential problems when
a person leaves the group.

What do you think about?