Latest updates break sddm

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Fri Sep 4 20:21:42 UTC 2015

Apparently, someone decided to split out the sddm-breeze theme into a
separate rpm, and delete all the existing sddm-breeze theme files.  So, if
you aren't aware of this, and are using the sddm-breeze theme - you'll get
a white screen upon reboot.  You have to manually install the sddm-breeze
rpm to fix it.  I'll file a bug report... this is going to make many folks
very unhappy.