lancelot menu in F23

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Sep 8 08:40:48 UTC 2015

Am 08.09.2015 um 04:15 schrieb Kevin Kofler:
> Reindl Harald wrote:
>> hopefully that below don't mean the lancelot menu is gone now with KDE5?!
>
> Unfortunately, yes, any Plasma widget (plasmoid) has to be ported (mostly
> rewritten in QML) for Plasma 5. Lancelot was not ported, so it is gone. :-(

in other words:

when F21 goes EOL i have to suck lose nearly anything which can be
called my workflow just because Fedora again like the KDE3->KDE4
transition way too early pushed KDE5 and all that "the transition to
KDE5 will not be the same tradegy as with Fedora 9" is just wishful
thinking, not calling it a lie