F22 / KDE5

Emilio Recio Emilio.Recio at jefferson.edu
Mon Sep 14 18:35:30 UTC 2015

I agree completely. Don't forget plasma crashing or locking up over and
over again. KF5 (KDE 5) is a regression over KDE 4. In many ways, KDE 4
to KDE 5 is worse than 3 to 4 due to usability issues. (No system tray,
crashing apps, etc.) KDE 3 to 4 never had these kind of concrete
usability/stability issues, it was more of a UI/user experience hurdle.

-e