F22 / KDE5

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 10:11:20 UTC 2015

On 16 September 2015 at 09:05, Eli Wapniarski <eli at orbsky.homelinux.org> wrote:

> Quoting Ian Malone <ibmalone at gmail.com>:
>
>> On 16 September 2015 at 05:49, Eli Wapniarski <eli at orbsky.homelinux.org>
>> wrote:

>>> 99% of us agree that KDE 5 is not nice to work with. We are totally
>>> dependant
>>> on upstream to include and fix functionality and features and as usual,
>>> they do
>>> not seem to be very responsive to user needs. Debates regarding KDE5
>>> degenerate into cursing, name calling and trash talk.
>>>

>> It's a mistake to assume because there are five email chains started
>> by the same person that 99% of people agree.
>>

> show of hands then... who likes kde5?

Not really the negative of "agree that KDE 5 is not nice to work
with". I don't find it gets in my way, there is some window display
glitch that has hit me a couple of times in the months I've been
running it now, though it may be associated with updates on a running
session.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk