F22 / KDE5

Emilio Recio Emilio.Recio at jefferson.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:38:17 UTC 2015

It says "THIS PLAN HAS NOW BEEN ABANDONED" does that mean that in
upcoming versions of KDE (KF5) we will be able to customize the
date/calendar/money/time as we see fit? For example, my week starts on a
Monday in all KDE calendars, but this is NOT the case. The real week
starts on a Sunday. I like using YYYY-MM-DD for dates, which under KDE4
I could customize. In this version KF5 I cannot set that as my short
date. I like using 24h time, even though in the US the standard is 12h
time. All this I could do under KDE4.

-e