F22 / KDE5

Emilio Recio Emilio.Recio at jefferson.edu
Wed Sep 16 13:27:19 UTC 2015

No.

If I right click on digital clock, and select "Set Time Format" I have
NO option to do somethin akin to : +%Y%m%d which I used to be able to do
before!
- For "Time:" I just can pick a country.
- For "Numbers:" I can just pick a country.

When I select "Digital Clock Settings":
- Appearance: "Date Format:" Short date.

These are the major two gripes that I have with KDE5: Customization of
date/time; missing system tray.

-e