F22 / KDE5

Mustafa Muhammad mustafa1024m at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 03:09:15 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 6:57 PM, Eli Wapniarski <eli at orbsky.homelinux.org>
wrote:

> You still didn't answer the question. Do you prefer KDE5 over KDE4? Its a
> simple yes or no question.

Yes, I prefer Plasma 5 over KDE 4.
I recommend Korora (or pure Fedora) and Kubuntu to new users, even though I
want to give some of my friends something with more lifetime (e.g. Debian
8, of Mint KDE), but I don't because they use KDE4 and don't update to
latest KDE Plasma versions regularly.

Mustafa Muhammad