Changing icon theme requires a power cycle??

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Sep 19 00:03:36 UTC 2015

On 09/19/15 07:55, Rex Dieter wrote:
> I saw that once too, I think a recent systemd update?

I do not know.  This is the first time I've decided to change the icon theme.  Got tired of looking at a folder with a trashcan in it as opposed to a real trashcan.

Are you suggesting I file this against "systemd"?  FWIW, I can't think of how a user action like this would affect the ability of "root" to shutdown/reboot the system.