Does this deserve a BZ?

Colin J Thomson colin.thomson at g6avk.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 20:18:41 UTC 2015

On Monday 21 Sep 2015 18:30:27 Ed Greshko wrote:
> Every once in a while plasmashell shell seems to go a bit bonkers.  I will
> lose the background image on one or both of my displays.  Also the systray
> will lose its transparency.  When this happens I simply kill/restart
> plasmashell from the command line.

FWIW I see almost exactly the same thing on this box, I cant work out what is
triggering it though, it seems pretty random in that some days it does not
happen at all.
Sometimes only one of my virtual desktops goes black, switching to another
virtual Desktop (CTRL Function key) all looks fine.

Like you I do a kquitapp plasmashell and restart it.

Colin
--
Fedora 22 - (Twenty Two)
Registered Linux user number #342953