Crashes Returned

Emilio Recio Emilio.Recio at jefferson.edu
Tue Sep 22 18:07:18 UTC 2015

So I have to use LXQt Desktop env because the freezing returned with the
latest update of Fedora 22:

See the txt file for the packages which were updated. Looks like the bug
was reintroduced.

This time manually setting the xorg.conf doesn't fix the problem. I even
turned off all compositing as just xrender and it still locks up my xorg
session. I have no choice than ctrl-alt-backspace ... at least that
still works!

-e
The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or urgent health care matters.