F23ß Issues

P. Gueckel pgueckel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 16:40:47 UTC 2015

Glenn Holmer wrote:

> Please comment and vote on this well-known and universally
hated bug.

I have added a comment expressing my dismay.

Luckily, I have found that a setting that is not easy to
find, about halfway through the list, called Default (C),
gives me exactly what I want. However, Korganizer does not
respect my setting and persists in using the AM/PM format
Ugh!

And, I prefer to have the week start on Monday, so as not to
break up the weekend (irksome!). While not common here in
Canada, it is in actual fact the culturally most 'correct'
way, since "the Lord rested on the seventh day" and our
cultural roots and political/legal system are European.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to find a workaround for
this problem.