Time/Clock Widget and/or Calendar Widget Does Not Display Events

Armelius Cameron armeliusc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:15:28 UTC 2015

Hello,

I just installed a fresh Fedora 22 with KDE. For some reason, the
Clock widget and Calendar does not display events from Korganizer. In
my Korganizer I have both events from Google Calendar and default
calendar. The "Digital Clock Settings" or "Calendar Settings" don't
even have any checkbox for displaying events, like in earlier version.

I am sorry if this was asked before; I've search everywhere but
couldn't come up with anything. Is there something I missed ?

Thank you,
AC.