runtime patch?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 22:34:09 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 10:39:14PM +0100, Farkas Levente wrote:
> hi,
> i'm just look into our old mingw packages and found this patch. the
> strange thing is that it's may be useful. unfortunately i don't have
> time in this week, but i'll look into this next week (since after the
> first look it may be useful anyway) so i just send it here for other can
> look at it.

Do you know what software uses / needs this one?

If there's a plan for getting it upstream (ie. it's been submitted and
looks like it will be accepted) then we can add it to the runtime
package now.  Otherwise we could only really add it if we absolutely
needed it to build something, and even then we'd have to be thinking
about getting it upstream.

Rich.