filesystem patch?

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Mon Dec 15 22:23:36 UTC 2008

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I added this patch, except that I removed mingw32-make.  This command
> didn't expand %{name}, %{version} etc. in the make parameters.  In
> fact, this command can never work because correct values for these
> parameters cannot be known by an independently running mingw32-make
> command.

i don't really understand this. i don't use name and version in the make
macro and the script call the macro and the script do not intended to
use in spec file rather then in a standalone environment. eg. we have
projects which have to compile and don't use autotools, but have
makefiles. in this case i like to use a command line command to actually
build the projects. that was the main reason why i rewrite the whole
filesystem macros. that's why i need such a scripts.