w32api-3.13

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 23:46:04 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:30:19AM +0100, Farkas Levente wrote:
> what do you call backport in this case? all the changes is the rewrite
> of the version and the upload of the new sources?!

That was just a version number change, but doing those two packages in
one branch (Rawhide) took the best part of an hour if you include the
time waiting around for downloads, uploads, local builds, checking in
and building.  It doesn't get any easier to do multiple branches --
and in fact with Bodhi it's even harder.  That was just for a version
number change!  It gets harder when there are build problems ...

I'm really keen for others to make the changes to the other branches.

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 68 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)