filesystem patch

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Fri Nov 21 10:36:09 UTC 2008

hi,
here is my modified patch and the script for all script use the macros
and a few tab->space conversion.
may i apply it?

another important note, as we add and rebuild with -mms-bitfields in all
spec file
BuildRequires:  mingw32-filesystem >= 23
Requires:  mingw32-filesystem >= 23
should have to change to
BuildRequires:  mingw32-filesystem >= 38
Requires:  mingw32-filesystem >= 38
and there are some spec file where mingw32-filesystem only BuildRequires
and not Requires. imho all packages should have to add it. the same
apply to mingw32-example.spec too.