filesystem patch

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 18:01:30 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 06:34:20PM +0100, Farkas Levente wrote:
> hi,
> a second try to make a common scripts.
> i hope it'll work.
> i still not enable mingw32.sh, but it also would be useful with this patch.

I don't have time now, but I will check this tomorrow.

Have you tried to use strace on mingw32-make?  Last time I saw that
the %{name} and %{version} macros were not being substituted into the
variables on the make command line, which is why I rejected that
patch.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/