lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Thu Nov 27 21:04:41 UTC 2008
Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 11:40:52AM +0100, Farkas Levente wrote:
>> should i wait for your merge or send a new patch?
> Send a new patch.
> Actually, I'm very busy today, so not sure if I can review it. Dan?
here is my latest patch.
a few comments:
- add mingw32.sh but not mingw32.csh since csh can't be generated from
- readd mingw32-make
- reorder macros use _mingw32_target as the base for others
- add all _mingw32_xxx macros for /usr/bin/i686-pc-mingw32-*
- generate env variable for all /usr/bin/i686-pc-mingw32-*
- rewrite config env too to the same way
mingw32-scripts.sh rewrite i hope it's working now (for me it's working)
mingw32.sh add mingw32-env alias
if it's finally good for everyone i'd like to review and test again all
accepted packages (hope it'd be very quick). then we can go further.
Levente "Si vis pacem para bellum!"
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the mingw