macro patch

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Thu Nov 27 21:04:41 UTC 2008

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 11:40:52AM +0100, Farkas Levente wrote:
>> should i wait for your merge or send a new patch?
>
> Send a new patch.
>
> Actually, I'm very busy today, so not sure if I can review it.  Dan?

here is my latest patch.
a few comments:

mingw32-filesystem.spec
- add mingw32.sh but not mingw32.csh since csh can't be generated from
macro files
- readd mingw32-make

mingw32-macros.mingw32
- reorder macros use _mingw32_target as the base for others
- add all _mingw32_xxx macros for /usr/bin/i686-pc-mingw32-*
- generate env variable for all /usr/bin/i686-pc-mingw32-*
- rewrite config env too to the same way

mingw32-scripts.sh rewrite i hope it's working now (for me it's working)

mingw32.sh add mingw32-env alias

if it's finally good for everyone i'd like to review and test again all
accepted packages (hope it'd be very quick). then we can go further.