mingw32-binutils

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Nov 29 16:03:17 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 01:44:14PM +0100, Farkas Levente wrote:
> Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 12:39:46PM +0100, Farkas Levente wrote:
> >> hi,
> >> mingw32-binutils branches still not merged. please merge EL-5 and other
> >> braches to the same source.
> >
> > Sorry, I don't understand what this means.
>
> as i ci to the fedora cvs 2 weeks ago the EL-5 and other branches are
> different. it'd be useful to merge them. we discuss it and sent a patch
> too but you probably forget about it.

OK, the EL-5 branch was wrong.  It must runtime-Require
mingw32-filesystem.  This dependency is only added automatically when
we are using the mingw32-find-requires.sh script, which we don't use
in these low-level packages.

Anyway, I've synched the three branches again.

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 68 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)