submiting mingw32-libssh2 for review

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 20:22:26 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 08:06:27PM +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> If you would like to do this, you don't need to ask me.  Simply pick
> any package which you care about, and submit a Fedora review request
> yourself (the general process is described in [3]).

I should add a couple of things: You can CC me on the review if you
want.  It's nice to be able to follow which packages are at what
stages.  Secondly feel free to ask on this list any questions about
packaging or the particular packages.

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 68 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)