success at building ekiga

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Feb 11 14:16:23 UTC 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: success at building ekiga
From: Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com>
To: Fedora MinGW (Windows cross-compiler) project
<fedora-mingw at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Date: 02/11/2009 03:11 AM

> Were there any extra libraries or development tools that you had to
> port, or does Ekiga just use the libraries that we already have?

GTK, ogg, theora, speex, ffmpeg, and regex were extra dependencies that
were required. It'd be nice if they were in Fedora, too. Well, all
except ffmpeg I suppose.

I see you have a GTK 2.15.x package in the unofficial repo, but I'd
rather be building against the same version of GTK with respect to the
Fedora version I am running. Fedora 10 is using 2.14.7 and I'd like to
use that, which I did in the Ekiga build.