Keeping packages in sync

Mikkel Kruse Johnsen mikkel at linet.dk
Thu Feb 12 08:48:38 UTC 2009

mingw32-glib2.noarch                    2.19.5-2.1.fc10
installed
mingw32-gtk2.noarch                     2.15.0-3.fc10
installed
mingw32-atk.noarch                      1.25.2-5.fc10
installed

Is out of sync with the Fedora 10 packages:

glib2-2.18.4-1.fc10.i386
gtk2-2.14.7-1.fc10.i386
atk-1.24.0-1.fc10.i386

It would be best if the packages was the same version. Then devel
packages can be done in rawhide.

Is there anyway to downgrade these packages, in the repo ?

Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards

Mikkel Kruse
Johnsen
Adm.Dir.