mingw32-crossreport

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Feb 12 11:04:18 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:39:17AM +0100, Farkas Levente wrote:
> hi,
> i just thing about this package. why not put into filesystem? do you
> really want to maintain so much packages? and it's can fit into it.

It contains a 10 MB database, so I'd rather keep it out of filesystem.

> anyway imho filesystm would be better call as mingw32-base and put all
> such things into it (i've got other reasons for this just see my next
> mail about mingw64 and darwin).

We can't rename filesystem - the name is encoded in the approved
packaging guidelines.  There is also no reason to rename it.

> so imho please hold the pushing of these packages into the repos.

We cannot add the mingw64-* and darwinx-* packages to Fedora because
they require updated guidelines.  I'm just adding them to my temporary
repository.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/