anybody can help in this?

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Fri Feb 13 12:52:11 UTC 2009

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> BTW, wine must have the same problem, and that is built
> with ExcludeArch: i386.
>
> http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewvc/devel/wine/wine.spec?view=markup
>
> Possibly we can also build nsis on ppc (but probably not ppc64).
>
> Rich.

do you mean ExclusiveArch:  i386?
anyway i rather add:
ExcludeArch:    x86_64, ppc64
it's build on ppc:
also build on i386:
the strange thing is koji try to build on x86_64 even if i add the above
ExcludeArch???:

anyway there is a newer nsis i updated the patches, remove
nsis-2.39-mingw32-search.patch as no longer needed.
so the result the needed source (all other can be removed):
nsis-2.43-src.tar.bz2
nsis-2.43-debian-debug-opt.patch
nsis-2.42-debian-64bit-fixes.patch
and attached the spec diff to the hg.
would be useful to apply and i'll approve the rr.