nsis

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Sun Feb 15 19:33:43 UTC 2009

hi,
you change to this in nsis:
------------------------
# since nsis a 32 bit only apps
#ExclusiveArch:  %{ix86} ppc
#BuildRequires:  wxGTK-devel
# The above is only required for Koji.  In mock we _can_ build on
# x86_64 provided we have the 32 bit libraries required by the next
# two lines.
BuildRequires:  /usr/include/gnu/stubs-32.h
BuildRequires:  /usr/lib/libwx_baseu-2.8.so
which is actually true but can't help us since we'd like to add to
fedora so build in koji!?

ps. anyway as the mass rebuild will change from i386 to i586 we'd have
to reveiw all packages and rewite i386 to ix86:-(