[jkeating at redhat.com: Fedora 11 Mass Rebuild]

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Feb 18 11:57:57 UTC 2009

I see now, thanks for the explanation.

Hopefully mingw32-gcc 4.4 will just be a simple matter of replacing
the gcc tarball and updating mingw32-gcc.spec.  However I think I need
to do a full smock rebuild on my local machine to check there are no
problems before we push changes to the Fedora repository (since
backing out the change _if_ it turns out to break is high risk, with
the F11 cross-compiler feature deadline so close).

I don't see why the mass rebuild particularly affects this.  We might
just do the update after the mass rebuild has finished, and accept
there will be a small window (days) when we have gcc 4.4 and
mingw32-gcc 4.3.

At the moment I'm working on getting packages for NSPR and NSS.  Or to
be more accurate: I have packages, they just don't build in mock.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top