mingw32-opensc package

Kalev Lember kalev at smartlink.ee
Mon Mar 23 20:47:25 UTC 2009

I've now fixed all the issues I mentioned earlier.

Spec URL: http://www.smartlink.ee/~kalev/mingw32-opensc.spec
Libiconv patch URL: http://www.smartlink.ee/~kalev/opensc-0.11.7-iconv.patch
SRPM URL:
http://www.smartlink.ee/~kalev/mingw32-opensc-0.11.7-2.fc11.src.rpm

1) The rpm now includes libtool .la files.
2) I figured out the reason why Firefox wouldn't load the PKCS#11
security module -- I had to put the bin/ directory with all opensc dll's
to system PATH so that linker could find other dll's that the module
depends on.
3) Fixed libiconv detection by patching configure.ac to change the
function that it was looking for from "iconv" to "libiconv_open".

Going to open a package review request in bugzilla now.

--
Thanks,
Kalev Lember