MinGW64 i686 Packages

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Fri Mar 25 09:12:15 UTC 2011

Chris Bisnett schreef op vr 25-03-2011 om 04:05 [-0400]:
> I've been using the the mingw64 packages for Fedora for a while now
> and they work great, thanks Erik.  I've even been meaning to post a
> tutorial about using the cross compiler with Eclipse and how to setup
> remote debugging using gdb-server.
>
> The only problem I have run into so far is that there are no i686
> packages.

Hi Chris,

I don't know which repository you're using exactly. We've got multiple
repositories ready which contain mingw64 packages. Here's a list:

Yum repo name: mingw64
Yum repo URL: http://build1.openftd.org/mingw-w64
Packages: mingw64-* packages only
Arch: x86_64 only

Yum repo name: fedora-cross
Yum repo URL: http://build1.openftd.org/fedora-cross
Packages: mingw32-* and mingw64-* packages
Arch: i686 and x86_64

Yum repo name: fedora-cross-darwinx
Yum repo URL: http://build1.openftd.org/fedora-cross-darwinx
Packages: mingw32-*, mingw64-* and darwinx-* packages
Arch: x86_64 only
legal issues with the Mac OS X pieces

It's now recommended to use the fedora-cross repository as it is planned
for inclusion in Fedora 16. More details about the fedora-cross
repository can be found at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW/CrossCompilerFramework

Kind regards,

Erik van Pienbroek