Mass rebuild report for July 15 2013

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue Jul 16 17:04:04 UTC 2013

On 07/15/2013 04:50 PM, Erik van Pienbroek wrote:
>> mingw-sane-backends-1.0.23-1
>> > 	Package owner: mooninite
>> > 	Time to build: 1 minute, 53 seconds
>> > 	Build logs: http://build1.vanpienbroek.nl/fedora-mingw-rebuild/20130715/mingw-sane-backends-1.0.23-1
> This is a new package which fails to build against winpthreads:
>
> ../../sanei/sanei_thread.c: In function 'sanei_thread_set_invalid':
> ../../sanei/sanei_thread.c:126:5: error: request for member 'p' in
> something not a structure or union
>   pid->p = 0;

Hi Erik,

I'm not sure if you saw my IRC message, but I'll paste it here, too.

I had encountered the winpthread compile error quite some time ago
(March 2012). I had talked to upstream about fixing it, but it looks
like the patch was never added.

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2012-March/029590.html

Feel free to try that patch. If it works I'll try to ask upstream what
happened.

Thanks,
Michael