Polishing the Fedora Server talking points

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sat May 16 09:37:52 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I added some details in Fedora 22 Server talking points [1].
Please review them. Any more changes, comments, ideas are welcome.

One of the things I am just not sure to write anything about is "Fedora
Server supports Docker containers on the armv7hl architecture" point.
It is highly appreciated if someone can take care of it.

Rgds,
Tuan

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_22_talking_points#Fedora_Server