[Fedora-spins] revisor vs livecd-creator

DON.RAIKES at oracle.com DON.RAIKES at oracle.com
Mon Aug 4 22:21:53 UTC 2008

Jereon,

Thanks so much for the quick reply.  I figured that livecd-tools would suite my purposes, but in an effort to expand my knowledge, I was testing revisor last night. I did try the --cli mode, and the process ran most of the way through but in the end it ran into some errors. I don't have the error list on this computer so I can't forward the errors, but it was something about packages already installed.

As for the accessibility, I would be happy to test anything you get working and to help in any way i can.