[Fedora-spins] Appliance Operating System (AOS) REVIEW - APPROVED

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Aug 28 13:03:51 UTC 2008

Bryan Kearney wrote:
> Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>> Bryan Kearney wrote:
>>> Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>> With the suggested changes and the continuing effort to put
>> appliance-tools as well as a patched version of livecd-tools into
>> rawhide, I can approve this spin.
>>
>> Next steps are to request Board Trademark approval,
>
> Is this done at a board IRC meeting?

I guess it happens at a Board meeting in general, by submitting the
abstract / wiki page to fedora-advisory-board at redhat.com, with a topic
similar to:

Request for Trademark Approval (Fedora AOS Spin)

> Do we put in tickets for this for RELENG?

I do not see tickets for creating spins currently, that is in the
release engineering trac instance on fedorahosted.org, and I guess that
once the board approves the trademark usage, FESCo's Feature Wrangler
will put the Feature page into the correct Category which is also a
tracker location for Release Engineering, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip