[Fedora-spins] revisor documentation

Don Raikes DON.RAIKES at oracle.com
Wed Dec 17 16:49:14 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am interested in using revisor to create a custom spin for accessibility.
The revisor gui is not accessible, so I need some help getting things setup for client mode. I am struggling to find any docs for revisor, so if anyone can point me to some docs and/or examples I would appreciate it.

BTW: it looks like there isn't a kickstart file for f10 in the /etc/revisor/conf.d directory. The system-copnfig-kickstart app is also not accessible, so this is difficult at best :-)