[Fedora-spins] Games Spin advice

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Thu Dec 18 23:34:12 UTC 2008

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> I am working on getting the Games Spin back for F11. It appears to have been
> an aborted feature in F10 and I am not sure what all needs to be done with
> the various processes.
> I have updated the feature page and have passed it to the Feature Wrangler
> for feedback.
> It appears that the Spins SIG should be involved here, but I am not sure
> what still needs to be done and when it needs to be done.
> If there are things you need from me please let me know.

I (the Feature Wrangler) am just as unsure what the process is as you are.

The question about what the next steps are and when we are going to set
a final spins process has been raised a few times since a group met over
the phone in October.  To my knowledge nothing has happened since.

Who is the accountable party and what is the deadline for finalizing the
spins process?  It needs to be finalized ASAP if we want to have a
smooth process for Fedora 11.

John