[Fedora-spins] Broken spins not going out as part of Preview

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Nov 5 16:15:58 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 12:41 +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

> 1) Compose, compose, compose and see what the results are, which would
> need to be automated to prevent a maintainer requiring a random large
> number of resources.

Work is still in progress with this one, once we get out of the F10
crunch I hope to have a daily compose attempt going for all approved
official "spins" for a release.

That in conjunction with spin owners paying attention to when we do
freezes and scm branches, testing their configs at branch time is really
really important.

And finally, two strikes your out. (but that gets harder to enforce very
late in the dev cycle, but...)

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!