[Fedora-spins] Requesting technical approval for Sugar Spin

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sat Oct 11 21:35:27 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Bryan Kearney wrote:
>> Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
>>> Hi list,
>>>
>>> I would like to request Spin SIG's approval for a sugar-based spin,
>>> so that it can be included in the spin-kickstart GIT repo. The
>>> kickstart file is located here:
>>>
>>>     http://sdz.fedorapeople.org/kickstart/fedora-livecd-sugar.ks
>>
>> I ran this on an updated f9 machine, against both the F10 beta and
>> master versions of the kickstart. Each time I get this:
>>
>> http://bkearney.fedorapeople.org/Screenshot.png
>>

>> Now, to be fair, I get this on the base kickstart too. Are other folks
>> seeing this?
>
> Yes. Seems to be generic rawhide breakage.
>
> Rahul

I've uploaded a new version here:

    http://sdz.fedorapeople.org/kickstart/fedora-livecd-sugar.ks

It basically adds one activity, replaces gdm with slim (thanks to
marcopg here!) and is synced to work now with the latest
fedora-live-base.ks.

If you've any suggestions or feedback, please let me know!

Do we need to wait for formal approval then or what's is the next step?
Pushing it to the repo?

--Sebastian