[Fedora-spins] [spin-kickstarts] #10: Please merge fedora-livecd-kde.ks and fedora-livecd-kde-de_DE.ks into F-10 branch

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 23:18:39 UTC 2008

>  However, both commits are needed to get the images under 700 megs.
>
>  livecd-fedora-kde.ks:
>  http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/spin-kickstarts.git?p=spin-
>  kickstarts.git;a=commit;h=fd3884fe052208c4c0f28210de1e36a4914155c1
>
>  livecd-fedora-kde-de_DE.ks:
>  http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/spin-kickstarts.git?p=spin-
>  kickstarts.git;a=commit;h=d9bb91b3eff54876fe3ebec689fb83465ad0eeab
:
> Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/spin-kickstarts/ticket/10>

Sorry this was my bad I guess (I am still learning/grappling with git a bit - perhaps someone could point me at some clues about handling merge conflicts more smoothly?).

"I could have sworn" I pushed the rest of my input-method cleanup patch a couple of days ago but seems I didn't <sigh/>... I will still do that for HEAD anyway but for F-10 since we are now into the freeze maybe it is better just to revert the "+ at input-methods" I committed Monday to fedora-live-base.ks?

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/spin-kickstarts.git?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=commit;h=bd870f59d70eacb0362462976444381a7924f067

Otherwise large parts of my patch to all the local spins will certainly be needed for F10.  Let me know what you prefer anyway...

Jens