[Fedora-spins] Fedora 10 Beta Freeze (Spins)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 19 14:40:42 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 16:53 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>> = fedora-livedvd-games.ks (Fedora Games) =
>
> Just tried to do this one, it fails on finding starfighter.  Please to
> be fixing.

This package has been dropped recently. I have dropped this from ks file
and increased the partition size as well. Note that, while I am still
listed as a maintainer, others have volunteered to take over maintenance
of this spin for a while and i have send a mail to fedora-games list
asking them to apply for commit access to the git repo.

Rahul