[Fedora-spins] snapshot composes

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Apr 7 14:01:46 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 17:07:32 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> I just noticed the Beta x86_64 games spin was 7 MiB over the 4GiB limit.
> In my testing I had something like 20 MiB to spare. I am not sure what
> changed. If there is any reason to believe the size might have dropped
> since the beta (maybe due to debugging stuff being removed), I'd be interested
> in getting an official size check.
>
> (It's possible I might get a slimmed down version of Nexuiz as otherwise
> it has to come out because the 2.5 release is much larger than what's
> currently in rawhide.)

I am going to pull Nexuiz off because the new version is a lot larger
and the maintainer doesn't think it will be easy to do this. (So it's
very unlikely to happen for F11.) That will solve my space problem.
So I really don't need another spin to check for size. Removing Nexuiz's
impact is that it won't be there, but shouldn't affect other aspects of
the spin.