[Fedora-spins] Wiki page for Fedora 11 Accepted Spins

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Apr 23 14:26:41 UTC 2009

On 04/23/2009 03:38 PM, John Poelstra wrote:
>> When is the next Spins SIG meeting?  Still no answers to these
>> questions.  We're running out of time for Fedora 11 :)
>>
>> John
>
> Is anybody out there?  The clock is still ticking.

I'm out here, I'm sorry. I've been overloaded with things to do lately,
and I've neglected to follow-up.

A meeting is planned for next week, so I'm urging our spin maintainers
to do the work and compose & test their spins in order to be able to
report to us the status on any problems that might exist.

Even if there's no trouble at all, you should actually let us know. Do a
rawhide compose and test your spin, tracking down bugs that may (not
yet) have been logged, letting us know what happens as you go along.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip