[Fedora-spins] Attention Spin Maintainers!

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Fri Apr 24 10:48:58 UTC 2009

All spins have succeeded in composing against rawhide today (20090424):

http://www.kanarip.com/revisor/

Here's how this list of spins work:

- Each day, a compose is being attempted.

- A spin that succeeded is listed with a green background, red then
obviously is a spin that failed.

- The name of the spin is a link to the spins "root" directory;

   - .torrent file for downloading the spin results
   - iso/ directory with the .iso so that you can see the size of the
product
   - log/ directory with some debugging output as well as reporting on
package sizes, packages included, etc.
   - os/ directory with the binary and source RPMs used.

Please take some time to either;

- Download the .torrent and go at testing the compose (the .torrent is
going to be rather slow as it runs on my home internet connection), or

- compose yourself against the master branch.

Please do so before Monday, and let us know if you're OK, or whether
there's things that still need fixing, so that we can add your spin to
the agenda and ACK.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen