[Fedora-spins] Attention Spin Maintainers!

Sebastian Vahl deadbabylon at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 25 08:09:43 UTC 2009

Am Sat, 25 Apr 2009 02:01:16 +0200
schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com>:

> On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:44:58 +0200, Sebastian Vahl
> <deadbabylon at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Am Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:48:58 +0200
> > schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com>:
> >
> >> All spins have succeeded in composing against rawhide today
> >> (20090424):
> >>
> >> http://www.kanarip.com/revisor/
> >

> > I assume the oversized KDE live images are still related to the
> > revisor issue not to understand wildcard removals (like "-scim*)? I
> > see at least some ibus packages which shouldn't be there:
> >

> http://www.kanarip.com/revisor/20090424/rawhide-i386-live-kde-respin/log/rpms-rawhide-i386-live-kde-respin.log

If you need a package list for comparison, this one is for my push from
yesterday:
http://www.deadbabylon.de/fedora/livecd/packagelists/f11/long-F11-KDE-086-i686.txt

After a short look it seems that's the problem I raised in IRC some
time ago, that wildcards are not working properly (like -m17n*,
-kaffeine*,-ibus*).

Sebastian