[Fedora-spins] Attention Spin Maintainers!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Apr 25 13:54:41 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 12:48:58 +0200,
  Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
> All spins have succeeded in composing against rawhide today (20090424):
>
> Please take some time to either;
>
> - Download the .torrent and go at testing the compose (the .torrent is
> going to be rather slow as it runs on my home internet connection), or
>
> - compose yourself against the master branch.

Is this just the spin-kickstarts master branch with the rawhide livecd-tools
or do we need to get a git version of that too?

I tried the download option, but the torrent was invalidated before the
download finished and at the rate it was getting pushed trying again
won't complete before the end of the weekend.

So I'll test a local version. Mostly I have been having video card related
issues and space concerns in my previous testing. Space looks OK right now
with Nexuiz removed. The video issues I had aren't directly related to
the spin.