[Fedora-spins] Attention Spin Maintainers!

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 22:13:11 UTC 2009

Em Dom, 2009-04-26 às 22:31 +0200, Sebastian Vahl escreveu:
> > I'll have a look at tomorrows compose.
>
> The compose from today looks much better now. But when comparing your
> and my x86_64 version, your one does have 11 packages more. Some of
> them are ibus packages which shouldn't be installed:
>
> > ibus
> > ibus-gtk
> > ibus-libs
> > im-chooser
> > imsettings
> > imsettings-libs
> > iso-codes
> > libgxim
> > pyxdg
> > wget
> > xml-common
>
> Most of them are dependencies of ibus. But I don't know why wget is
> there.
>
> (I've took this file for comparision:
> rpms-rawhide-x86_64-live-kde-respin.log)

The BrOffice.org Spin is also oversized when composed using revisor. But
I did a test with livecd-creator and I got a 668MB ISO for i586 and
680MB for x86_64 what sounds pretty reasonable to me. The spin is in a
good shape for F11. There is a general bug in F11 affecting the abnt-br
keyboard layout (and probably others), but this should be fixed in a
different level and doesn't prevent the spin from compose or boot.

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares