[Fedora-spins] Spins Report - 20090811

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Wed Aug 12 00:02:36 UTC 2009

ok. I have my spins script up and running (although not in cron quite
yet, that will happen at some point soon).

You can find isos of the spins that composed and logs from all of them
at:

http://alt.fedoraproject.org:/pub/alt/nightly-composes

Failed composes:
============

games-x86_64:
genisoimage: No space left on device. cannot fwrite 32768*1
Error creating Live CD : ISO creation failed!

electronic-lab-i386:
Error creating Live CD : Failed to build transaction : Missing Dependency: octave(api) = api-v32
is needed by package octave-forge-20080831-10.fc12.i686 (rawhide)

electronic-lab-x86_64:

CD labels are limited to 32 characters
?

education-i386:
Error creating Live CD : Failed to find package 'olpcsound-devel' :
No package(s) available to install

education-x86_64:
Error creating Live CD : Failed to find package 'olpcsound-devel' :
No package(s) available to install

Comments, suggestions, additions and fixes welcome.

kevin