[Fedora-spins] Spins Report - 20090811

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Aug 12 02:32:27 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 18:02:36 -0600,
  Kevin Fenzi <kevin at tummy.com> wrote:
> ============
>
> games-x86_64:
> genisoimage: No space left on device. cannot fwrite 32768*1
> Error creating Live CD : ISO creation failed!

I suspect might be related to the part redefinition restriction issue.
Rawhide is really hosed for me right now, so I can't do my own testing.

> electronic-lab-i386:
> Error creating Live CD : Failed to build transaction : Missing Dependency: octave(api) = api-v32
> is needed by package octave-forge-20080831-10.fc12.i686 (rawhide)

I suspect that is due to something not being updated after soname bump.
I remember seeing that warning when doing updates just before an update
broke things.