[Fedora-spins] Content for spin pages

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Aug 25 20:10:24 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 14:52:02 -0400,
  "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

> As you may know from our recent threads on FAB and notes from the
> Board meetings, we are revamping our spin pages on the Fedora Project
> web site to provide a more pleasant and informative way for Spin
> owners to reach their target audiences.

Are these meant to replace the spin process pages or is the thought to have
one set for internal use and other for external use? Where internal would
be the spins SIG and a few others who are more interested in the quality
of the spins than the specific content.

> individual spins pages.  I also hope people will feel free to visit
> the special Board session this Thursday at 1630 UTC in #fedora-design.

I might be able to attend part of that meeting. They'll be a meetbot record
so if people can't they can at least review what was discussed?